CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Just a few things worth writing about

My kids are pretty dang awesome. I wonder if they know I think that. I am with out a doubt too hard on them. They make my life worth living, and I love them so much! Here are a few things about each child.

Ashlyn: Where do I begin with this girl. She is SO sweet! She is Tiny, 16 lbs at 13 months... and I mean 16 lbs even. We are working on fattening her up. :)
She is starting to speak up when she is "wronged" (when I say speak up I mean scream.
She loves chocolate just as much as any girl out there.
She is starting to say hi and wave, it melts my heart!
She is walking very well now, but WONT wear shoes. I would have bought her so many cute shoes if she would wear them! :( Maybe it's a blessing in disguise. LOL
Ashlyn is my living doll and nothing is more fun to me then making her clothes and bows, doing her hair and showing her off!

Xander: Is a little out of control right now. I know he needs more attention than I give him.
He kisses me anywhere he can reach.
He hugs and wants to cuddle all the time. I wish I didn't say "that's enough" so often.
He is so funny! He said a prayer today that went like this:

Heavenly Father, we thank you for this day. I'd like to bare my testimony and we'd like to eat this food. Please help us get a treat. Name of Jesus Christ amen.

Xander entertains himself very nicely. He doesn't need friends over all the time like Mason does.
He is happy doing his own things. As much as I'm enjoying the summer I'm getting excited about Mason going to school so me and Xander can spend more time together.
Xander loves Ashlyn, but is a little rough with her and sometimes even mean.
On Kevin's birthday we went to the store and he told everyone we passed by that it was his dads birthday! So cute!
He was plaing with a snake today... YES I know GROSS! Just wait... this is sick!! He was jumping around on the trampoline with the snake like a crazy person and the snake threw up all these slugs! OH it was sick! He let it go in the yard, and if that snake knows what is best for him he will relocate!
Xander keeps things fun! Our family wouldn't be complete without him!

Mason: Tries his best to please us. He does things so we can praise him. When we do, he drinks it up! The problem is if we praise Xander he gets upset. He is a praise hog.
He is naturally smart and curious about EVERYTHING! It can get under my skin at times, but I have to remind myself that is the reason he is so smart.
Mason lives for friends, he always has! He needs school again because he needs daily interaction with kids his own age.
Mason helps me around the house. I love having a helper! He will do anything for the right bribe!
Mason likes to plan. He likes to know when he goes to bed what breakfast will be.
He likes to have a schedule and I DON'T.
He is a manipulator, he gets it from me! HA He will try to twist any situation to benefit himself. Something I've been known to do. :)
Mason is a very kind and thoughtful of others. He is polite and takes care of Ashlyn very well.
He wants me to have more kids. HAHAHA

I hope I can be the Mom these kids deserve. I hope they know how much I love them!