CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 3, 2011

I guess this is considered news...

Okay, so a few of you know my secret. I'm Pregnant!
I really wish I was one of those who could keep this a secret. Here are the things working against me: 1) Kevin can't keep a secret. 2)Mason can't keep a secret. 3) I get sick. 4) The biggest one of all is ME! I mean I am big!! I don't know how it is possible to poke out so far at 8 weeks! I have a visible baby bump! Just in case you were wondering this was an accident!!! A big accident! An accident that I'm thinking is really a gift. I'm getting more an more excited (and more and more sick) with each day. I don't care about gender and I'm just hoping for a healthy baby. I know Heavenly Father will give our family what is meant for us.

With all this being said this baby is FOR SURE the last and Kevin isn't even allowed to look at me after they are born!!

My due date is June 18, So Ashlyn won't even be 2 yet!! AHHH this is going to be an adventure!
Ready or not here comes baby #4!

7 comments:

fivecrazyandreasens said...

Congratulations Cherie!!! That is so exciting. I understand about the suprise, I have one of those as well. Very happy for you!!

Lacey said...

Surprise babies are the best! I don't know what I would do all day if I didn't have Stetson to ask me questions and keep me busy. ;) Can't wait~

Marley Family said...

WoooHoooo! You are still so tiny! I'm going to be looking for that bump on Sunday!

Unknown said...

I knew it! And I remember when you were pregnant w/ Ashlyn and you said, "This is our last baby. We're done after this". Ha! I knew that wouldn't last. LOL.
Congrats! It's pretty crazy having them less than 2 years apart...but it works out in the end. And i think the bump pokes out sooner w/ each pregnancy. I was only 9 weeks w/ Sya and I looked like 4 months! Your body just totally remembers what to do. Hope you don't get too sick...let me know if I can help w/ your kids so you can rest!!

Shanna and Brad said...

Congrats! I hope you are feeling alright. They'll be best buds being so close in age:) Hopefully:)

David and Kendra said...

congrats! I am excited for you guys! it is not too bad almost two year apart I have survived having them only 13 months apart. I would agree with your friend surprise babies can be the best! you call sometime when you are in rigby it would be fun to see you and your family!

BAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/merk-jas-hujan-terbaik