CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 5, 2010

I don't see a difference!

Okay so I just think that all the myths about pregnancy are so funny and so not true!
*If you carry high it means girl... well Mason was SO high and Xander was low and this one is just somewhere in the middle.
* The heartbeat... low heart rate means boy high means girl. I thought for sure Mason would be a girl because his heart rate was never below 170. When I went in for this one it stayed around 130.
*Cravings... Sweets and fruit means girl and salt and meat mean boy. I have had basically the same cravings every time. I love Taco Bell when I'm pregnant, which is mostly salty. But mostly I just crave the things I like when not pregnant- just a little more :)
*Round face is supposed to mean girl- I guess I should have 3 girls!
*Bigger left boob means girl, bigger right boob means boy. WHAT??
*Cold feet means boy. My feet are ALWAYS cold
*Big nose means boy
*Neon pee means boy
*If you won't eat the heal of the bread it's a girl
*Morning sickness means girl.

I have always thought these myths were funny, but I couldn't help wonder if some of them were true. When I didn't want fruit all the time, my feet were still cold and the heart rate was low I thought for sure it had to be a boy. I see little differences from each pregnancy but not many. Girl or boy Pregnancy, for me at least is pretty much the same. I hope you enjoyed my little rant! What do you think about all the myths?

5 comments:

Erin said...

I think the myths are crazy too and it totally depends on the person. We thought for sure I was having a boy because of the heart beat. But it was a girl...I did crave fruit and sweets like crazy though!
Well hope you are doing well! I'm so excited for you!

Ashley Reno said...

My pregnancies have been completely different and we are having another girl. I think every pregnancy will be different because it is a different kid not necessarily because it is a different gender. I am super excited you are having a girl. They are so much fun!

Larsen said...

I think myths are overrated. There isn't any sure way to know I think unless your ultrasound tech tells you and even then they are wrong.

happy pregnancy...

YOU SHOULD check out www.bloggygotback.blogspot.com Click on the tab for free blinkies and get the one that says "It's a girl!". Just seems like something you might like. Enjoy!

Lacey said...

so funny. I don't know I am on my third boy and I can't eat meat until i am about 6 months along and then still not something I want....as far as cravings...ice cream, oreos and chocolate. I never eat the heal of the bread. I am so excited to see what your little girl will look like.

Bleak's said...

Fun cruise! We may go on one in a year. And congrats on the GIRL! I am following your lead! Sorry I am a little slow. I am bad about updating my own let alone looking at others.