CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

It's a...




Girl!!!
I am in shock! I was totally expecting and preparing in my mind for a boy. It took me all day to except it was true. I kept making the ultrasound tech check again, I was sure it was just hiding and would pop up any second! LOL I've really been wanting to get crafty and boy or girl I wanted to know so I could get started on the room and stuff. Having a girl is going to be crazy! I don't know where to start! I have two girl things: a blanket and a dress I bought yesterday.:) I'm just so ready to have a baby again! Sometimes the answer to our prayers is YES! The Boy ultrasound picture is Mason I just have to look at it to reassure myself this is a girl... there's nothing there!

4 comments:

Erin said...

I bet you are so excited to have a girl! Its so much fun!!! Hope you are doing good!

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you. Don't worry you will get lots of baby girl stuff very soon I'm sure. Be sure to have a baby shower! If your mom is going to plan it, be sure it's here in Pocatello and I'll help. :)

Lisa Cherie said...

It is a girl! Don't psyche yourself out with doubt! Can't wait to spoil her ;)

Carling Family said...

Congrats! I am sure you are so excited. She will be one darling little girl. Loved all your pictures from the cruise. Looks like you had a blast!