CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Vegas



















Well I admit it was a while ago but I thought I'd still post about our trip to Vegas. Kevin and I had a blast! It was just so good to get away! We went to the Blue Man group, did a ton of shopping, ate a LOT of great food, spent time with old friends, and enjoyed our AwEsOmE Condo. We went in October and it was in the low
90's while we were there-- perfect if you ask me! The Condo had an amazing pool with a beach and a lazy river, so fun because we knew how cold we could be if we were back in Pocatello. The beach part made me miss the boys because there were all kinds of sand toys to play with and they would have had a great time. Just hangin out in the condo was one of our favorite parts. We rented a couple movies and watched them on a 60in Flat screen which was right in our room with our King sized bed. Enjoyed the jetted tub and steam room/shower. It had a really nice kitchen so we went and got some groceries first thing. Kevin cut me up some fruit one morning... I didn't know it at the time but this might have been my first craving lol.
We also stopped by the house I grew up in brought back some fun memories. I think the guy who lives there now is lovin the place! haha
I don't think I have ever had such a fun time shopping, mostly for accessories. I didn't like the way I was fitting into my normal size so I didn't love clothes shopping. It didn't stop me from buying a few items lol! Anyway we had a great time and when we came home we found out I was pregnant with #3 so it was the perfect getaway before winter and a pregnancy.

0 comments: