CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A lot to catch up on!

It's been so long I don't even know where to start! We have had a great Summer full of boating, swimming, vacations,stroller rides to the park, picnics... I've been having so much fun I didn't even take time for pictures! I do wish I had more proof of how much fun we've been having lately! I'll do better. My heck I love Summer so much!! This has really been a great one! I wish it would last a little while longer! I'm not ready for it to end :( I pulled down the fall clothes and I thought I had a lot more. Now I'm going to have to buy tons of warm clothes. One more reason for Summer to last forever. The boys are at such fun ages and I'm just having so much fun watching them grow! I love my family and my life! The Salon is going well, I'm having so much fun doing hair again! But anyway I'll try to keep up more on the day to day. It's funner that way :)

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Well Im proud of you anyways! After such a long break its so hard to even do a post because you know you have so much to catch up on it doesn't even seem worth it. Thats where I am at anyway! its been FOREVER!

Lacey said...

It has gone way too fast.

T. L. H.K. said...

Thanks for the update! I always wonder what you guys are up to. You should post more. ;)