CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Let's get organized!



So I have been doing the coupon thing for the past couple weeks and I think I'm getting a little better. Yesterday I spent $33 and saved $51! It really does feel good to save! I don't know what everyone does to organize their coupons but a girl at work said her sister-in-law used baseball protectors. I thought that was a great idea! I now have my coupons in a binder where I can turn the page to see each one. They are also divided in categories to make them even easier to find. I have a folder to keep the adds in and paper for my shopping list. This is going to make life a lot easier! Oh and in case you're wondering I got by binder from the clearance isle. :) The whole thing cost less than $10

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh my heck you have already surpassed me!! That is so amazing, im going to a coupon class tonight so i will share my knowledge.

Kayla Lundberg said...

Hi Cherie! That's awesome. Check this out...I went to Albertsons this week and my total was $206, with all of the discounts, coupons, etc. I only spent $87. There is a VERY awesome website called www.pinchingyourpennies.com. Go to the "State Forums" and click on Idaho. go through the instructions, and it will show you how to get AMAZING discounts. Call me if you need help! This is one of the best sites I've seen so far. Love ya---Kayla

T. L. H.K. said...

Looks great! So where did you get those coupons?

Shanna and Brad said...

What a good idea! I'm not into the coupon clipping hobby yet, but I'd like to get started. Thanks for the organizational tip!

Lacey said...

I am so proud of you!

Teri said...

That is amazing. We have been doing coupons for a few weeks now and the organization is driving me crazy!