CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

I love Kevin Lee Mortimer!


Kevin really is my best friend. We have so much fun together! He is so funny and lives to make me laugh. His favorite thing is to make me laugh while I'm drinking. Today for some reason was one of those days where I looked at Kevin really closely and remembered all the reason why I fell in love with him. He is a great father and husband, he helps me out around the house (sometimes more than others) He is a hard worker. Today we went and jumped on the trampoline in the rain, it was so fun! I'm so glad I get to be with my best friend everyday and share life's memories together!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are SO CUTE Cherie!!

Lacey said...

cute boys! That is so sweet. You guys are perfect for each other.